CONDO ASSOCIATION SITE MANAGEMENT was formed to offer Property Managers, Board of Directors, Owners, Tenants, Lenders and Equity Investors a proven force of site management professionals capable of properly managing and maintaining project equilibrium throughout the site management process. Our clients deserve, expect and receive the highest quality of site management services available in the industry with products & services designed to satisfy the residential & commercial community.
SITE & RESIDENT MANAGEMENT
· Provide complete administrative support to all Association files
· Enforce Governing Documents and House Rules
· Part-Time & Full-Time Services
· 24-Hour Emergency Service Response
· Schedule with vendors & contractor’s in coordinating work schedules & pre-construction meetings.
· Post Notices in common areas as required
· Provide community support to all owners & tenants questions and concerns.
· Generate monthly reports for all board of directors.
· Attend board meetings.
· Initiate insurance claims for management companies and owners.
· Preparing Request for Proposal’s (RFP)
· Negotiating Service Contracts & Preparing Bid Matrix Scope.
· Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents
· Infill-Construction Management has been defined as the use of land within a built-up area for further construction, construction repairs, construction preventive maintenance, especially as part of a community redevelopment, growth management program and or as part of smart growth planning.
· Capital Improvement Project Construction Specialist. (Additional Fees may Apply and or can be incorporated into Site Management Contract)
· Capital Improvement Cost Budgeting Specialist. (Additional Fees may Apply and or can be incorporated into Site Management Contract)
· Minor carpentry Repairs
· Minor Concrete Repairs
· Power washing
· Light Maintenance
· Scheduled Maintenance projects
· Property Assessments
· Free Training (AOAO Staff) Construction Best Practices
LANDSCAPE & TREE TRIMMING SERVICES